CTDPworld Forums

The community, the place to discuss

Skip to content

CTDP 2005 Mod For Offline Season

Got a problem with your mod? Painting your own skin? Wanna know what a ambient occlusion is?

Moderators: CoDan, BMWfan, Dahie, Marvin

CTDP 2005 Mod For Offline Season

Postby BoSSenna » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 am

Hello CTDP World:) i do Love ur stuff and great mod you guys did.
The topic of this is im wasting many time to making Championships offline for CTDP2005 mod
with a trackpack.

The main problem is the CTDP05 aint mine and i saw that CTDP group doesnt like add tracks with mods on them.

Well im doing most Upgrades for the season 2005 and got them perfectly, also the Cars now against AI is better than the FIA GT, due to many spend time trying to fix that mod.

The new upgrading specification allows using different engines v6 turbos, v8 and v10, more or less weight, more or less gears etc. so like u can have ur formula car like a f3 speed or one really fast car and alot of more stuff.

For The Seasons ive added 1 full 24 races season with v10 engines
One short and long season with v8 engines
One short season with v6 engines

About Tracks, ive added the specific tracks and the ones that works on AI pitlanes, also i have a problem with monaco, it is all AI keeps crashing in "la piscine".

And the worst problem it is the PLR file from player, and its done from the engine > GRR ISI
and theres no other way to change it only manually, so if its there a tool for when creating a new nick Name, the saved PLR should be loaded on the new current PLR.

The main problem with plr is there are lines that you Cant change ingame.

Answers would be apreciate, i pretty like mutch your work guys im an offline racing fan.
Let me finish the mod first and then ill try upload the mod with some tracks and take a look, The AI it is Fantastic, close like real, i may can say better than F1 challenge AI, And f1 challenge AI its considered one of best AI racing
BoSSenna
Asphaltnuckel

Re: CTDP 2005 Mod For Offline Season

Postby Dahie » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 pm

I don't really understand what you are asking for. :( What do you consider a Offline-Season?
Do you plan to keep the compilation for yourself or release it?
Dahie
Fanboy

Postby BoSSenna » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Releasing It Using CTDP 2005 F1 Cars
BoSSenna
Asphaltnuckel

Postby BoSSenna » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Well Releasing for Offline Races, Its a pack with many tracks too 53, with lots of upgrades stuff
BoSSenna
Asphaltnuckel

Return to Modding & Development