CTDPworld Forums

The community, the place to discuss

Skip to content

rfDynHUD 1.2.0: Best Laptimes

Got a problem with your mod? Painting your own skin? Wanna know what a ambient occlusion is?

Moderators: CoDan, BMWfan, Dahie, Marvin

rfDynHUD 1.2.0: Best Laptimes

Postby Quo-Fan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 am

Hi all,
rfDynHud is now able to store the best laptimes. But it seems that it only stores laptimes that are driven the same day.
Example:
I drove my best lap time on January the 5th. When i started rf on the same day, rfDynHUD allways showed me my differences to the best lap Times from the 5th.
Then i start rf again on January the 8th, hoping, rfDynHUD shows me then my lap time differences to my personal best time from the 5th, but it didn´t. It only shows me this day the differences to my best lap driven on the 8th.
So is there any way to show me allways the difference to my personal best lap time, independently when the lap was driven?
Would be a help, if you want to find out, if setup changes are working in the right way...
Thanks so far...
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Quo-Fan
Quo-Fan
Asphaltnuckel

Re: rfDynHUD 1.2.0: Best Laptimes

Postby Marvin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm

It has nothing to do with the day or time, the lap time was driven. Lap times are stored by mod and vehicle. So if you drive a lap time with vehicle X and then switch to vehicle Y, the stored time will be ignored.

And the lap time cache is only used, if you're driving alone. So if you drove a lap time alone, if will be stored and loaded when you drive alone next time. If you drive with one or more AIs or drive online with some human drivers, the cache will be ignored, too. This is to avoid, that you drive against your own best lap time while enjoying a race event with other human drivers.

Marvin
Marvin
Fanboy

Re: rfDynHUD 1.2.0: Best Laptimes

Postby Quo-Fan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

OK, thx,
was my fault. I use the PCC2007 mod and i just changed in the same mod the car, this was -following your explanation- the reason, why the lap time was ignored. Didn´t know, that inside one mod changing the car has this result, but now it´s clear.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Quo-Fan
Quo-Fan
Asphaltnuckel

Return to Modding & Development